C-Suite Pension Strategies introduces FiduciaryPlus : A positive alternative to risk transfers. It benefits all stakeholders.
- Running the scheme on longer term with a stable, low risk investment strategy from a major fiduciary manager
- Access to third party fixed sum guarantees from highly rated financial institutions
- Updated Trust Deed and Rules so that as actuarial prudence trues up, employees past and present benefit should surpluses arise
The Pension Schemes Act 2021 and The Funding Code Consultation set demanding targets and a tough governance framework
- Respond positively
- Derisk the covenant: Revamp the investment strategy: Pay lower cash contributions
- Run On and Reactivate to benefit current employees and all stakeholders
In 2022 trustees have new challenges to consider in setting a long term strategy. Should it be buyout or renewal?
Your opinion would be very helpful. How would you respond to the statements in our survey?